Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Fishing Trip

So i got back yesterday from my Fall Fishing trip. Ill explain it fast and simple and let the pictures talk...

The fishing was slow.
The people were Generous, kind, and knowledgeable.
The Landscapes were breathtaking.

I Started my trip with a great guy named Kent, a Brand new pair of waders (Thanks to Kent), fishing some new water, and catching my first fish out of a float tube. Photos Below.





Next Day i headed up to the middle of nowhere to meet up with BlackGhost and Bushbuck... We explored some of the nicest looking water ive ever seen. Enjoyed my time with them, and will look back on it with great appreciation.
Yes thats snow...












The following evening i slept at Pontook Dam and froze my butt off in the 20 degree temps that evening. Woke up. Fished ALOT of water. Saw no fish... That aternoon i headed to the Pinkham notch AMC center to spend a day with a few friends who work there. We hiked to Glen Boulder that afternoon and went bouldering in the snow. The next day i took him out on one of my favorie brook trout streams in all of NH.... Didnt see a fish all day. But it was beautiful.









That evening i met up with Zak on the Connecticut river. Had a great time fishing and getting to know zak. We had a blast exploring beautiful water for wild fish. He will be posting a full length post about that






Headed off to Burlington that evening to spend some time with my lady. Had a great time and now im back in VT catching fish at 6:00 AM the next morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment